>> Thursday, January 24, 2013
I've been nominated for the Liebster Award, courtesy of fellow writer Maria E. Monteiro!
Questions From My Nominator
1. When did you fall in love with reading? As soon as I could read. I was the kid in elementary school during our 'Read 100 Books' challenge that read close to 1,000 books. I couldn't get enough. I loved that people could make up whatever they wanted and other people would want to read it. And not just read it, but enjoy it. It made them happy. Stories made people happy. I just loved that.
3) I love to sing. Just never in front of people. My car loves it though.
4) I have a total girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence and Amanda Seyfried.
5) I want to own a Great Dane.
6) I think herds of miniature horses are one of the funniest sights ever.
7) I'm scared to try Indian food.
8) I don't trust myself with cash.
9) Violins are one of my favorite sounds.
10) I once forgot how to spell 'this' and actually Google'd it.
11) I love hand writing things. Even the grocery list is cool.
My Questions for My Nominees:
1) What's one thing from your childhood you still keep around?
2) Favorite "pick me up" song?
3) What is your dream job?
4) What book (or series) do you find yourself re-reading?
5) What's one band you would re-name?
6) If you had to pick someone to play Mr. Grey in 50 Shades, who would you pick?
7) What made you start blogging?
8) Why do you think people should read fiction?
9) What advice would you give your 13 year old self, knowing what you know now?
10) You have five minutes to catch a monkey. How do you do it?
11) What is one of your favorite book covers?
Don't forget to check out my giveaway! I'm giving away 2 signed copies of SHADOWLESS!